Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Britney interview with Australian Courier Mail magazine



On the eve of her Australian "Circus" Tour, Britney Spears offers fans, an insight to her taste in music, holidays and television shows in this EXCLUSIVE Courier Mail Q&A.

Beatles Or Elvis?
Beatles. They are just so iconic

What's the most frequently played song on your iPod?
Right now, its Beyonce's "Halo" - it just puts me in a trance. Its so well written and she is so intense singing it.

Will you get to do any sightseeing in Australia? Hit the beach maybe?
I hope to do some sightseeing and I will definately be going to the beach. I hear they are the most beautiful in the world.

What was the last concert you saw (besides your own)?
The last concert I saw was Alicia Keys. I was hoping to see Beyonce, but I missed it

What TV Show do you never miss?
I love True Blood. I record it just in case I do miss it.

What's the best holiday you've had?
Last Christmas was the best. I got to enjoy it with my boys, They were just old enough to understand Santa and realise all of the toys were for them. It was so much fun to watch and see how excited they were to rip open each gift. I can't wait for this Christmas.

What song do you wish was yours?
Chain Of Fools

Have you ever met a fan with a Britney tattoo? If so, what was your reaction?
One of my biggest fans, who has been to every single show has a whole bunch of tattoos of my songs tattooed on him. I think its sweet but I was a little shocked. I don't know why someone would want a tattoo that would represent me.

What's the first thing you do when you check into a hotel?
First thing I do when I get into a new hotel is look at how the room is decorated - I love that they are all so different - then I unpack all of my clothes.

The Circus Starring Britney Spears is at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre Sunday November 22nd to November 25th.

Sources: Courier Mail and BritneySpy.com