Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lady Gaga Interview.




Today Lady GaGa visited the Elvis Duran morning show on Z100! Below are some highlights from the interview.

On Collaborating With Beyoncé:
"When we were doing the video, I said I want to do you. I wanna do my version of Beyoncé. I called myself Geyoncé."

On Madonna:
"She's really great. I guess I could say we're friends. We got along famously. I love her daughter Lourdes. We helped write the skit (for SNL) with the writers."

On The Monster Ball Tour:
"It's a completely out of this world experience."

On The Fame Kills Tour:
"I think it was a lot of things. It wasn't the right time. He's been very supportive. He was really great"

On Her Cooking Skills:
"I'm really good at Italian. Great meatballs. Pasta."

On Defending Gay Rights:
"I know what I'm talking about. All my friends are gay. It's NEVER wrong to love"

On Who She Is:
"I KNOW who I am. I am a really passionate woman. I love making music"

On Receiving A Call From Yoko Ono:
"That could be the most exciting thing that’s ever happened. She's my idol"

Her Favorite performance artist:
Grace Jones